Thursday, July 29, 2010

Parenthitically a douche bag?


I jumped into Bob's (Ashley Spungin's beau) psychic feline, van, last night and headed down to their show at Holocene in PDX. They were playing with Parenthetical girls (pdx) I liked their first album when I was still down with pretentious, whiny, queer, art, music. Not so down anymore!!!

Anyways I'm walking out of the bar and who do I run into but STEVE LOUIE!! BOOSH! He was down for the night to shoot the show and we get to talking and it looks like he's going to be in Cali when P.R.E. is so we exchanged numbers and fingers crossed he can come shoot one of their bay area shows. Steve is a fantastic photographer!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevelouie/

The Purple rhinestone eagle record release is tonight at Backspace if your in town call me at 503-804-1890.

Now back to doing my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment