Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tour diary, my dad made me do it!


DAY1: My dad is living vicariously through me. He really wanted me to do a tour diary, so i considered it and thought, "well fuck why the hell not?"
I arrived in Portland today via the Greyhound bus. I made it across the border without even a second glance in my direction which is kinda annoying since i was prepared for trouble!

The Seattle Greyhound station is disgusting!! Sorry kids but it's really gross. Try pissing with all your luggage in that washroom, not good.

But I made it safely 8 hours later and right on time for Ashley Spungin to pick me up. Ashley is the drummer for Purple Rhinestone Eagle, "Amazing drummer" I should say! Her and I have spent three months communicating via email and one skype session only. So it was a bit strange to actually chat face to face for me at first. I guess i felt nervous? I don't really know? I have been working with musicians for so long that these sorts of things don't normally make me feel nervous, but i guess because i really care about these guys..... I had shaky hands for the first five minuets.
Anyways tomorrow i get to burn C.D's and follow up on some show loose ends.

Oh ya! TWO DOLLAR TALL CANS!! And it was Morgan's B-day. Also Jenk came down and met me for a drink and gave me an American cell phone. BOOSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment