Monday, February 16, 2009

Mantracker

I watch a lot of T.V.! In fact i watched 6 hours of televised programming last night. I was not alone in the journey but my cohort will remain nameless. I'm not ashamed of this though, in fact i think it makes me smarter? I know that i should always wear gloves if I'm going to commit murder or some kind of wicked robbery. I know that the Sham wow is the best towel on earth! I know that the Simpson's are on at 12:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm and 12:00am. I have learned how to play Texas hold em poker like a pro. I realized i may be from the late 50's and in a past life was an ad executive. I know every hockey score from around the league, everyday.
I may eventually become a meteorologist.
T.V. is my best friend. I do my best drinking in front of the T.V. I've had great sex in front of the T.V. I've learned that dogs can watch T.V.
"Were gonna have a T.V. party tonight, ALL RIGHT,
We've got nothing better to do, than watch T.V. and have a couple of brews!"

2 comments:

  1. did you know that the snuggy is better then a blanket because it has sleves? and that you and your whole family can enjoy the comfort of a snuggy!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love the SNUGGY. Did you know that it's really inconvenient to answer the phone when you have a blanket on? Seriously thank god for the snuggy.

    ReplyDelete