Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not lady like at all


When i was away in Mexico i realized that i spit on the ground far too often! I realized this because i wasn't spitting on the ground in Mexico. When I'm at home in Vancouver I will walk around and often i will spit. "It's a goddamn sunny day *SPIT*." "Jesus fuck i almost got killed crossing that street *SPIT*."
I guess it's a sense of entitlement? But if there was ever ground to spit on it should have been in Mexico! Not because it's not a beautiful place or because it's poor. It's because they don't have a drainage system and basically all their shit and soap and piss just pours into the street. So in the scheme of things my spit would be nothing. But yeah i should stop spitting cause it's not very lady like and soon it may lead to me blowing snot out my nose on Pender and Main. 

No comments:

Post a Comment